When fire hits your home, apartment or business, you need to act fast. Cleaning up the smoke, fire and water damage left behind by a fire isn’t a do-it-yourself job.
You need the services of an experienced, well-trained professional team. That’s why your first — and only — call should be to Badger State Restoration.
No matter what day or time, we’ll respond quickly and take the necessary steps to help you start putting your life back in order. Our services include:
- Prompt and an accurate damage assessment
- Boarding up doors and windows of a damaged property as needed
- Neutralizing corrosive soot and smoke before it does more damage
- Mitigating smoke odor
- Moving and storing salvageable items
- Cleaning and deodorizing premises
- Completely restoring fire, water and smoke damage – we are General Contractors
Badger State Restoration maintains the highest standards of professionalism, care and integrity. Our specialized equipment, years of experience and advanced training and techniques add up to fire restoration that’s done right, on time and on budget. Badger State Restoration’s employees are licensed, certified and bonded. We’re also locally owned, locally operated and available 24/7, 365 days a year.